Electrodry Tile and Grout Cleaning - Affordable Inspection Fee & Quotes
- 1 Tile and Grout Cleaning Perth - Professional Grout Cleaner
- 1.1 Get a Tile and Grout Cleaning Estimate Today!
- 1.2 Electrodry Tile and Grout Cleaning - Affordable Inspection Fee & Quotes
- 1.3 Tile and Grout Cleaning Perth, WA, 6052
- 1.4 Perth's Most Thorough Tile Grout Cleaning and Sealing Services
- 1.5 Benefits of Tile and Grout Cleaning
- 1.6 Extract Turbo Rinse High-Pressure Cleaning Services
- 1.7 Perth's Best Tile and Grout Cleaning
- 1.8 The Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
- 1.9 Tile And Grout Cleaning Tips
- 1.10 How do professionals clean tile and grout Perth?
- 1.11 Is professional grout cleaning worth it?
- 1.12 Benefits Of Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning Perth
- 1.13 What is the best way to clean dirty tile grout?
- 1.14 How often should you have tile floors be professionally cleaned?
- 1.15 Tile And Grout Cleaning Perth
- 1.16 Grout Cleaning Perth
- 1.17 Tile And Grout Cleaning
- 1.18 Tile And Grout Cleaning
- 1.19 Tile And Grout Cleaning
- 1.20 Grout Repairs Perth
- 1.21 How much does it cost to clean tile and grout?
- 1.22 Is tile and grout cleaning worth it?
- 1.23 Tile and Grout Cleaning Perth FAQ
- 1.23.1 Why does my tile and grout get so dirty?
- 1.23.2 Can Electrodry Tile and Grout Cleaning protect my natural tiles?
- 1.23.3 Should I have my tile grout lines sealed?
- 1.23.4 Should I have my grout lines re-coloured?
- 1.23.5 How much does it cost to get your tile and grout cleaned?
- 1.23.6 Why should a professional clean my floor tiles?
- 1.23.7 My Tile Grout is BLACK! Can you clean it back to white again?
- 1.23.8 How do I stop the tile and grout from getting dirty again after cleaning?
- 1.23.9 Can I use strong cleaners like bleach and mould killers for tile and grout cleaning?
- 1.24 Areas We Serve
Electrodry Tile and Grout specialise in grout and tile cleaning. Our cleaning process safely cleans all natural and man-made tiles so they look like new. Over the years, we have refined our process to effectively remove dirt, grease and bacteria from grout. Our highly trained team offers professional service and years of experience to ensure you get the best possible results.
Electrodry Tile and Grout specialise in tile and grout services across Perth WA 6052.
Call 1300 826 040 for same day tile and grout cleaning bookings! If you have a timber look tiles, natural tiles or man-made tiles, our friendly Electrodry Tile Cleaning team is your best option to hire in Perth. Our cleaners are masters in making your old tiles and grouts looking like new again. We use the finest materials and eco-friendly tile cleaning solutions that are safe for your floors and produce finest results. Grubby Tile & Grouts in your home kitchen or bathroom or family lounge room? We will refresh your tile & grouts to give them new look.
Perth's Most Thorough Tile Grout Cleaning and Sealing Services
The intensity of the tile floor cleaning depends on how dirty those grouts in your tiles are and whether there is mould and mildew on them. If all it takes to get these tiles clean is just a few wipes of tile cleaning solution, then you are in luck. But, if some intensive treatments are in case, you’ll gonna need experts to clean for you.
Electrodry tile cleaning specialists are specifically trained to safely refresh and clean all kinds of natural tiles, timber look tiles and man-made tiles. Electrodry’s alkaline-based cleaning products dissolve tough grime and grease without harming tile and grout. Our system works on all tiled and grouted surfaces, whether in the bathroom, shower, laundry or kitchen.
Benefits of Tile and Grout Cleaning
Deep Cleans and Refreshes Dirty Tiles
Removes dirt, grease & bacteria from grout, restoring a clean, fresh look.
Best For Natural Stone Tiles
Strip & seal natural stone tiles, such as sandstone, slate and travertine.
Get A Quote and Assessment
We will do a demonstration so that you can see what the cleaning results will be.
Extract Turbo Rinse High-Pressure Cleaning Services
Electrodry Tile and Grout Cleaning Perth also offer high pressure cleaning services in Perth WA 6052. High pressure floor cleaning is the best technique to refresh and clean surfaces for the removal of grime and hard debris from the surface. This method is called Jet Wash Cleaning, this does the effective removal of oil, grease, moss, gum, and other sticky items from the surfaces. Our professional team makes sure you get the desired results even if you have hired on the short notice. So, wait no more, hire us today for high-pressure tile cleaning services in Sydney.
Perth's Best Tile and Grout Cleaning
Tile and Grout Cleaning Perth provides professional tiles and grout cleaning, restoration, grout re-colouring, tile stripping, and tile sealing services. We offer range of tile and grout cleaning services across Perth WA 6052.
The Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
- Pre-treat Tile and Grout – We apply an alkaline-based de-greasing solution and allow it to penetrate for up to 20 minutes to loosen up grease, soil and contaminants.
- Power Scrub Surface – Surrogated brushes agitate the grout lines and tile surface. We focus on edges and baseboards too, to ensure a great result for the entire floor.
- Extract Turbo Rinse – The tile and grout are pressure rinsed using heated water. Waste is captured and extracted in one process.
- High Power Speed Dry – Once we’ve removed all remaining water from the floor, we use high powered fans to thoroughly dry the tile and grout lines.
Why Choose Us?
We provide a first-class tile and grout cleaning services that you and your family can rely on.
Our 35 years of industry experience have taught us what causes grime build-up on your tiles and how to thoroughly clean and sanitise them.
Let us take care of your tile and grout to have them looking like new.
Safe & Secure cleaning products and materials
We only use industry tested products and the highest quality equipment.
We will do a demonstration so that you can see what the cleaning results will be.
Low Cost high quality tile and grout cleaning service
We keep our costs low and pass the savings on to locals.
Tile And Grout Cleaning Tips
How To Eliminate Stains From Tiles
Sullied grout is often the reason why your dingy-looking tile becomes tiles that really pops. Knowing how to clean your grout is essential for tiled floors, walls, and counters. The mode of cleaning depends on the severity of staining on the tile. Commonly used tile cleaning products such as baking soda and mild detergents are ideal where the degree of staining is light. Apply a mixture of soda and water on the area of focus, wait a few minutes before proceeding to brush and rinse with water after the exercise.
Vinegar as an alternative tile and grout cleanser
Vinegar eliminates both stains and odor from your grout. For the agent to work, you need to mix it with warm water. Then apply the mixture to your area of focus then brush thoroughly and rinse with clean water.
Bleach as the last result for cleaning tile grout
If Vinegar is not enough in getting rid of the stain or odor, then bleach is your best bet. There are many variations of the product some of which are in the form of powder and chlorine. Bleach should be diluted with adequate water to prevent damage to your carpet. Upon dilution, apply the mixture to the affected area, wait for 5 minutes then proceed to scrub.
How do professionals clean tile and grout Perth?
Tile and grout are two of the most commonly used materials in flooring. They are both durable and easy to clean. However, over time, dirt and grime can build up on the surface, making them difficult to clean. This is where professional tile grout cleaning Perth comes in.
Professional tile and grout cleaners use specialised equipment and techniques to clean tile and grout. They can remove all the dirt and grime that has built up over time, leaving your flooring looking like new.
If you are looking for professional tile cleaning perth, then contact the team at Clean and Polish. We are experts in tile and grout cleaning and can help you get your flooring looking like new again.
Is professional grout cleaning worth it?
Tile and grout are two popular flooring materials because they are both durable and easy to clean. However, over time, dirt and grime can build up on the tile and grout lines, making them difficult to clean. This is where professional grout cleaning comes in. Professional grout cleaning Perth can be a great way to clean and restore your tile and grout lines.
The professionals will use special equipment and products to clean the grout lines and remove all the dirt and grime. They will also seal the grout lines to help protect them from future dirt and grime build–up. While professional grout cleaning in Perth WA can be a great way to clean and restore your tile and grout lines, it can be a bit expensive. So, is it worth it? Well, that depends on how dirty your tile and grout lines are and how often you plan to have them cleaned.
If they are only a little bit dirty, then professional grout cleaning may not be worth it. However, if they are really dirty, then professional grout cleaning in Perth can be a great way to get them looking like new again. So, if you are considering having your tile and grout lines cleaned, be sure to weigh the pros and cons of professional grout cleaning.
Benefits Of Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning Perth
Tile and grout are two of the most commonly used materials in flooring. They are also two of the most difficult to clean. This is because dirt and grime can easily become lodged in the small crevices between the tiles and the grout. Over time, this can lead to the build-up of dirt and grime, which can make your flooring look dirty and stained.
The good news is that professional tile cleaning Perth can help to remove all of the dirt and grime that has built up over time, and it can also help to restore the original shine and lustre to your flooring. Here are some of the benefits of professional tile and grout cleaning:
1. It can help to improve the appearance of your flooring.
2. It can help to restore the shine and lustre to your flooring.
3. It can help to remove all of the dirt and grime that has built up over time.
4. It can help to prevent the build-up of dirt and grime in the future.
5. It is a cost-effective way to improve the appearance of your flooring.
What is the best way to clean dirty tile grout?
Tile grout is a porous material that can easily become stained and dirty. The best way to clean dirty tile grout is by using a grout cleaner and a grout brush. To clean the grout, mix the grout cleaner according to the instructions on the bottle. Dip the grout brush into the cleaner and scrub the grout lines. Rinse the grout with water and dry with a towel.
How often should you have tile floors be professionally cleaned?
Tile floors should be professionally cleaned every 6 to 12 months, depending on the amount of traffic the floor receives. If the floor is in a high-traffic area, it should be cleaned more often.
Tile And Grout Cleaning Perth
We offer tile and grout cleaning in Perth, and are dedicated to providing the best possible service. Our team of experienced professionals are equipped with the latest equipment and techniques, so you can rest assured that your cleaning will be done efficiently and to the highest standards. Contact us today to book a consultation!
Grout Cleaning Perth
There are many reasons why homeowners in Perth might choose to clean their grout. Grout cleaning can be a way to reduce the appearance of dirt and debris, restore image and health, and even extend the life of the surface. What to Expect from a Grout Cleaning Perth Service Quite often, grout cleaning involves use of a high-pressure water jetting system or a Vacuum Cleaner. Both of these tools work by blasting water droplets at high speed against your grout lines, which dislodges built-up dirt, dust and other contaminants. They also boast improved ability to remove stains and other residues that have adhered to the surface over time. Given the importance of getting grout clean, it’s important to consult with a professional if you don’t feel confident handling this task yourself. A qualified professional will have the proper equipment and training for effective grouting cleaning, as well as experience working with various types of surfaces. In addition, they may be able to recommend supplementary products or services that can help improve overall results. While quality grout cleaning is an important part of maintaining any space, it’s also vital to keep in mind some general safety precautions when using these types of machines: Always wear protective eyewear, avoid breathing in particles created by the cleaning process, stay away from windows and do not allow children near the equipment.
Tile And Grout Cleaning
Most people think of tile and grout cleaning as a minor task that doesn’t require much attention. However, if neglected, filthy tile and grout can lead to a long-term buildup of bacteria and mineral deposits. Not to mention, it’s incredibly unsightly! There are a few tips you can follow to make sure your tile and grout stay clean:
- Prime Before You Dirt -If you haven’t done so already, before you start scrubbing your tile or grout, prime them with a general cleaner or sealer. This will help protect the finish from future damage.
- . Use the Correct Pressure & Tools -Don’t try to scrub tiles or grout with your hands – use the appropriate tools and pressure for the job. A commercial tile or grout scraper is best suited for bulk clean-ups, while a bucket and soft cloth are perfect for small areas. Be careful not to gouge the surfaces.
- . Be Patient – Don’t give up on your tile or grout after just a few minutes of work – it may take some time for the suds to dissolve all of the dirt and gunk. Patience will pay off in a clean finish!
Tile And Grout Cleaning
There are many different tile and grout cleaning products on the market today. Which one is right for your particular needs? Some tips for choosing the right tile and grout cleaning products:
- Read the ingredients carefully. Many products contain harsh chemicals that can damage your flooring. Try to select a cleaner that uses natural ingredients or, at the very least, biodegradable sprays.
- Choose a cleaner designed specifically for tile and grout. Not all cleaners are effective on both types of surfaces. Make sure to test the product before using it on your flooring.
- Wipe down your floors first with a damp cloth. Then add the appropriate amount of cleaner to the cloth and work it into the cracks and crevices. Be sure to avoid contact with the floor’s surface.
- Let the cleaner work for a few minutes, then rinse off with warm water. Be careful not to scratch the flooring in any way.
Tile And Grout Cleaning
Tiles and grout need regular cleaning to keep them looking their best. A good tile and grout cleaner will quickly break down any built-up dirt, dust, or grease. It will also remove any residue left from residue cleaners or other cleaning products. Follow the instructions on the bottle or package carefully to avoid damaging your flooring
Grout Repairs Perth
Grout repairs Perth can be a pricey endeavour, so it is important to have the right professionals do the work. Grout cracks, mildews, and stains can be difficult to remove and re-linux with simple home treatments. In some cases, professional grout cleaners will be necessary. There are a few key steps to take when attempting grout repairs:
- Evaluate the extent of damage. Are there small cracks in the tile? Mildew or staining present? Does the entire surface need to be replaced? This information will help determine whether a repair is necessary or not.
- . Clean the area properly using soap and water. Make sure to get into any cracks or recessed areas. Chlorine or other harsh chemicals should not be used as they can further damage the tiles. Always wear gloves and protective eyewear when cleaning grout as these materials can irritate the eyes.
- . Apply sealant specifically formulated for tile surfaces if needed. Sealants are available in many stores and can provide long-term protection from leaks, staining, and other wear and tear on your grout surface. Be sure to read the specific product instructions before applying it to avoid any problems down the road.
- . Re-install tiles according to your contractor’s instructions, taking care to ensure that every nook and cranny is covered. Be sure plenty of mortar has been applied before installing each new tile so that there is no gaps between them later on down the road.
How much does it cost to clean tile and grout?
Is tile and grout cleaning worth it?
How much does it cost to get grout cleaned?
Can tile grout be cleaned?
How much does it cost to get grout cleaned?
Can grout be professionally cleaned?
Tile and Grout Cleaning Perth FAQ
Keeping tiled floors clean can be a tough task, and grout can be particularly stubborn. The most common cause of dirty grout is using too much water and detergent while you’re washing the floor. Here’s why. Grout is very porous, which is why it is effective at protecting your tiles. However, every wipe or wash to your floor, the dirty water from it contaminates your grout. This creates a black film that can be difficult to remove and in humid areas, be a breeding ground for bacteria and mould.
Natural tiles such as slate, marble and limestone are all porous and need to be sealed. Our tile cleaning system is safe for all-natural stone tiles and we can apply a clear, penetrating sealer to protect your tiles from dirt and impurities for many years to come.
Sealing will make cleaning natural tiles easier as well, as the surface will be less porous. A clear penetrating sealer repels water and oil-based contaminants and will prevent stains.
Offer is subject to a maximum area of 44 square metres, with 30cm square tiles. This offer is valid for a standard cleaning service. Price will vary for very heavily soiled tiles, smaller tiles or other issues that may affect the condition of the tile such as wax coatings. Minimum price for tile and grout cleaning service is $300 and the typical price per square metre is $9 – $11.
Since grout lines are porous, cleaning it requires specially made cleaning solutions that draw out the grease, grime and contaminants. Some of the toughest contaminants to remove are the residues from cleaning solutions and soap scum in the bathroom and laundry.
The cleaning solutions need to be agitated with a grout brush or high-speed polisher and flushed away with a high-pressure cleaning system. A skilled professional tile and grout cleaner will achieve the best possible cleaning results.
The most thorough clean can’t stop a floor from getting dirty again. Electrodry Tile and Grout can apply a penetrating sealer that will prevent dirt, grease and oil from binding to your grout and tiles, allowing them to be easily cleaned.
We recommend using minimal water and cleaning solution when you’re doing your regular mopping. Too much water on your tiles seeps into your grout, where it is absorbed and creates the perfect environment for bacteria and mould to thrive.
Unfortunately the chemicals we often use to clean them build up and make the grout look dirtier. Really strong cleaners like bleach and mould killers can not only destroy the grout but can get in behind the tiles, causing them to loosen and eventually fall off the wall or lift from the floor.
Independent Service Rating based on 8 verified reviews.
Read all reviews